Thursday, April 17, 2008

All About Me Tag....
I haven't done a blog in a while so I will do this.... I also Tag Asia, because she didn't have her blog up when Dani Tagged us all....
1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think it is a family name
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 2 weeks ago, before that probably 6 months
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO!!!!
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Not a big fan of lunch meat, but Turkey (because it is white and no surprises)
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS?I wish
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not, I wold bug myself too much.
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? YES, and then people don't think it is a joke
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes, but I was told to have them removed. Maybe I will next year along with a hysterectomy. YEA!!
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NOT ON YOUR LIFE
10.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?No, when you are this fat you have mostly slip on shoes.
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Physically I am a brute, but in other terms probably not.
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?A good rocky road, with real marshmallows, not just a marshmallow fluff stripe.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their Eyes, nose, and mouth
15.RED OR PINK? PINK
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My fat belly
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? HMMM.... No one, does that sound cold....
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Spring green pants and fluffy pink slippers
19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cereal Granola
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?First session of conference (finally). And they are singing my favorite Hymn- Lead Kindly Light
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? IDK something bright
22.FAVORITE SMELLS? Any kind of good candle, but ask me my least favorites smells and I can name a million. That is what it is like having the Briscoe Super Schnoz
23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Personal Phone: My Mother in Law Ruth, wishing me a happy birthday. Work Phone: Some Moron who is going to Auction on Saturday
24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Hmm... not a big fan but I would say Gymnastics and the Olympics
25.HAIR COLOR? Right now, poopy reddish Brown (but I always think my hair color is poopy)
26.EYE COLOR?Hazel (they change depending what I am wearing)
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Only if I put them in, which i rarely or on a long drive
28.FAVORITE FOOD?Cheese, chocolate, or nuts
29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies, but they are never scary
30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Evening (something dumb)
31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Grey, with a spring blue hoodie. Did you get that I am wearing green pants and fluffy pink slippers with this outfit. YIKES.
32.SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER
33.HUGS OR KISSES? HUGS, kisses gross me out, I always just see a big nose coming at me
34.FAVORITE DESSERT?Must I chose? Anything
35.WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? Still working on A Tale of Two City's, I read it every now and again
36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It is a freebie that says "Outsource"
37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Big Brother 9
38.FAVORITE SOUND?I am not big on favorites, but I know the one I hate is Raggs barking at everything (she is now barking at a truck that drove by)
39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles (I think that is the answer for my whole family)
40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany (I say it like Arnold Swartzneger says it so it is funny)
41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? NOPE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did this. It's so fun to see everyones answers. You have lots of special talents...like putting babies to sleep..

Anonymous said...

Love you emma and we miss you so much!!!! liz

shaunelle said...

I googled Brad and you to see if you had a blog. I was so excited to find yours and other family members. I hope you don't mind that I left a comment.