Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Blog

Well I decided to make this blog, not because everyone wants to see what Brad and I are up too (two fat people with out kids are definately not as cute are all the kids). It was more for me to link all the cute blogs all our family does. But on second thought we do a lot of stuff with your children and we will post that here as well.

Brad recently had his 32nd birthday, but I didn't take any pictures so we will start after this event :)

Love you all,

Love Emma and Brad

6 comments:

eliboy said...

Kate, look out! It's right behind you!!!

Abby said...

Brad & Emma,

Thanks for doing this. It will be nice to see all the pictures you take! :) And hey! It is ok you don't have kids. That is what is required of you right now. Enjoy it! :)

Nana said...

Keep it up. It is fun to see your blog.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

We demand a picture of Raggs this is her blog too...we want Raggs, we want Raggs, We want Raggs.....

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I can't wait to see more pictures of the family. We love and miss you.

Amy and the fam

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog for the rules!!